KooKoo is perfect for novice developers and experts alike.
KooKoo is an interface between your web application and the caller. It takes phone commands from you and executes them on your behalf to the caller. The best way to think of KooKoo is as just another web page in your application. Only difference is, the web page is accessible from the phone rather than the browser
1.Caller calls the KooKoo number.
2.KooKoo informs your application(HTTP request).
3.You tell KooKoo what to do (Play some text, collect input, send sms, record etc)(XML Response).
4.KooKoo performs the action on your behalf.
5.KooKoo sends you the result of the action to your application(HTTP Request).
* Using KooKoo API, take advantage of your existing web development skills to build telephony apps
* Scale on demand
* Protect yourselves from obsolescence.
* Pay for only what you use
* Just learn 5 tags for telecom functions.
* Just make a HTTP request to place outbound calls
* No need to learn telephony jargon
* No hardware to worry about
KooKoo has pricing plans for all your needs. Just pay for what you use and scale when necessary.
KooKoo just performs telephony functions. It does not know anything about your application and it does not store your data
Start your cloud telephony journeySign up
Using KooKoo to power their communication infrastructure.