Simplifying Telecom.We've made it easy for you to leverage your web development skills to build telecom applications
KooKoo is the simplest and easiest way to build telecom applications IVRs, office PBX and outbound campaigns.You name it.You build it. Build your business communication infrastructure using web languages
KooKoo is an interface between your web application and the caller. It takes phone commands from you and executes them on your behalf to the caller.The best way to think of KooKoo is as just another web page in your application. Only difference is, the web page is accessible from the phone rather than the browser
How does it work?
1. Caller calls the KooKoo number.
2. KooKoo informs your application.
3. You tell KooKoo what to do (Play some text, collect input, send sms, record etc).
4. KooKoo performs the action on your behalf.
5. KooKoo sends you the result of the action to your application.
Simple, Easy API
* Just learn 5 tags for telecom functions. * Just make a HTTP request to place outbound calls * No need to learn telephony jargon * No hardware to worry about
Ride the Cloud Wave
* Using KooKoo API, take advantage of your existing web development skills to build telephony apps * Scale on demand * Protect yourselves from obsolescence. * Pay for only what you use
Pay for what you use
KooKoo has pricing plans for all your needs. Just pay for what you use and scale when necessary.
Your Business, Your Data, Your Logic
KooKoo just performs telephony functions. It does not know anything about your application and it does not store your data